By switching to the core client, users have a modern WebGIS interface at their disposal which is easy to use. If required, the core client also provides extensive functions for expert users. Internal users (state employees and external persons with access authorization) benefit from a new landing page, where all entry options are grouped together. Additionally, tirisMaps 3.0 also offers new content such as daily updated zoning with link to legal source, nature conservation, tourism, site survey or disaster control.
A brief summary of further highlights:
- "All in one" principle: all topics are published in one interface, no division into separate projects
- Information access via full text search to almost all geodata levels
- Cartographic access via different views
- 420 levels of geodata with free combination options
- Integration of WMS map services and local geodata (gpx)
- Expansion of tirisMobile for use on smartphones
The number of accesses speaks for the success: last week alone there were 25,000 hits, of which over 20,000 were from external users!